- TCLG/IT.CAN Holiday Cocktail Reception 09/11/2016
December 1, 2016
5:00 pm–7:00 pm
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
200 Bay Street, Suite 3800
The Toronto Computer Lawyers’ Group (TCLG) and IT.CAN cordially invites you to our Cocktail Reception in celebration of the festive season. Norton Rose Fulbright has again kindly agreed to host us this year. This will be an opportunity to launch the holiday season with your colleagues from the IT law bar. There will be drinks and hors d’oeuvres – no charge to members of the TCLG and IT.CAN – $30 for all others.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Please RSVP by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org. IT.CAN thanks TCLG for opening up its reception to IT.CAN members this year.
Please circulate this notice to business associates, clients, colleagues or others who may be interested in attending this event or joining the TCLG or IT.CAN.
We look forward to seeing you on December 1st.
- IT.CAN Year End Announcements
2016 Membership Drive 14/12/2015
The Canadian IT Law Association (“IT.CAN”) Annual Membership drive for 2016 is underway! All 2015 memberships expire on December 31, 2015 so now is the time to renew your membership for 2016. You may join/renew online at www.it-can.ca/join-it-can. Or download the PDF Membership form from the site and mail it in together with your fee.
- HOLD THE DATES – HOLD THE DATES – HOLD THE DATES 14/12/2015
- The IT.CAN – Carswell Spring IT Law Conference will be held in Toronto on MAY 16, 2016. Diarize the date and stay tuned for further details.
- The Twentieth Annual IT.CAN Conference will be held in Montreal on October 24–25, 2016. Diarize the dates and plan to attend. The brochure will be available in the Spring 2016.
- Planning Committee – The Twentieth Annual IT.CAN Conference – Montreal 2016 14/12/2015
The Twentieth Annual IT.CAN Conference will take place on MONDAY, OCTOBER 24 – TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2016 in Montreal. Planning for the program will begin in January and we invite current IT.CAN Members to join the Planning Committee for the conference. There will be 6 planning teleconference calls scheduled between January and April. If you are interested in joining this year's Planning Committee please contact Lisa Ptack at email@example.com.
- Quarterly Roundtable Series 14/12/2015
Planning is underway for our 2016 Quarterly Roundtable Series. We invite interested members to submit timely IT topic suggestions and/or interesting speakers (including lawyers or non-lawyers from the business sector, government, academia or private practice). Contact Lisa Ptack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quarterly Roundtable – audio replay 14/12/2015
The recent IT.CAN Quarterly Roundtables are available to Members of IT.CAN for audio replay on the IT.CAN website, Members Only section.
Last updated December 14, 2015.